Table command strange output when 'i' over 16

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69779] Table command strange output when 'i' over 16
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:43:56 -0400 (EDT)

Mathematica 5.2, on XP.

When I type the command

etc... all the way to

I always get a 2D square  Matrix filled with zeros as I expected.

But when I type

Now the matrix returned no longer filled with zero.
Any idea why this is? and any other value of over 16 will also have this

Notice that when I change the second index counter from 'i' to 'j' it works:

it works ok, and I get a matrix filled with zero.

any thoughts?

Here is a screen shot: