Table command strange output when 'i' over 16
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69779] Table command strange output when 'i' over 16
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:43:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
Mathematica 5.2, on XP.
When I type the command
etc... all the way to
I always get a 2D square Matrix filled with zeros as I expected.
But when I type
Now the matrix returned no longer filled with zero.
Any idea why this is? and any other value of over 16 will also have this
Notice that when I change the second index counter from 'i' to 'j' it works:
it works ok, and I get a matrix filled with zero.
Here is a screen shot:
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Why is the negative root?
Next by Date:
RE: Suggestions for translating a Do loop ...
Previous by thread:
notebook interface: how make the cursor to be a 'block' cursor instead of the default?
Next by thread:
Re: Table command strange output when 'i' over 16