Re: Re: Add Quotation Marks to Data in a file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69785] Re: [mg69768] Re: [mg69726] Add Quotation Marks to Data in a file
- From: Igor Antonio <igora at wolf-ram.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <200609211131.HAA07846@smc.vnet.net> <200609220504.BAA16535@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: igora at wolf-ram.com
János wrote: > On Sep 21, 2006, at 7:31 AM, JOHN ERB wrote: > <snip> > János > P.S. Now if > In:= > StringJoin[\",ToString[Unevaluated[6x6]],\"] > > would give back a visible "6 x 6" then life would be much easier. \" > should represent the literal " according to A.2.3, but I am getting > <snip> You need to export ( \" ) as a string: In:= StringJoin["\"",ToString[Unevaluated[6x6]],"\""] Out= "6 x 6" Igor -- Igor C. Antonio Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com To email me personally, remove the dash.