Re: garbage collection with Unique and Temporary
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69777] Re: garbage collection with Unique and Temporary
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:43:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think the folowing might show the answer, which is, "Yes".
Information::notfound:Symbol $1 not found.
On 9/22/06, Chris Chiasson <chris at chiasson.name> wrote:
> Imagine that, inside a Module, I manually create a variable using
> Unique and assign it the Temporary attribute. If the variable does not
> appear in any definitions when the module exits, will it be garbage
> collected via Remove? If not, what happens?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Add Quotation Marks to Data in a file
Next by Date:
Re: Suggestions for translating a Do loop ...
Previous by thread:
garbage collection with Unique and Temporary
Next by thread:
DSolve fails with Telegraph equation