Re: showing your work in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69831] Re: [mg69821] showing your work in mathematica
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 03:52:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200609240345.XAA23001@smc.vnet.net>
Andrzej Kozlowski once posted a solution to this that involved
changing the ComplexityFunction option so that it printed its argument
before returning the LeafCount of the expression. Search the archives.
On 9/23/06, Christopher Arthur <caa0012 at unt.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone ever tried using a form of Trace around a call to Simplify?
> It would be neat if we could set it up in such a way so that we get a
> list of all the transformations that lead to the final solution.
Prev by Date:
Graphics`SurfaceOfRevolution -- axis change
Next by Date:
Re: Sum elements in a list with conditions
Previous by thread:
showing your work in mathematica
Next by thread:
RE: showing your work in mathematica