Re: cusp fold surface
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69837] Re: cusp fold surface
- From: jmhigg at gmail.com
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 03:52:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I have a notebook on the unfolding of the pitch fork bifurcation that you can download from http://www.higgins.ucdavis.edu/UCDMath/NLDApplications.php The notebook is called imperfect bifurcation The notebook shows how to plot the 3 dimensional surface (the catastrophe surface) that displays the unfolding of the bifurcation point. Cheers, Brian dwarnold45 at cox.net wrote: > All, > > Has anyone done a bifurcation analysis of dx/dt=h+rx-x^3, where h and r > are parameters? > > I am looking for some mathematica code that will darw cusp catastrophe > surface above bifurcation curves in the (r,h) plane. > > Thanks.