  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69977] rfe:wolfram workbench - Run an mfile
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:17:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to have the ability to run an mfile from Wolfram Workbench,
as if I had launched the "kernel" in terminal mode and typed
Developer`UseFrontEnd[Get[mfile]]. This would be useful for mfiles
that write files to disk or do other non-interactive things. Thank
you.

P.S. I'd like it to retain the present behavior of setting the $Path
variable appropriately.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/