Re: How Mathematica saved me about $40 in 5 minutes. Using it to create animated gif file.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69953] Re: [mg69934] How Mathematica saved me about $40 in 5 minutes. Using it to create animated gif file.
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:15:22 -0400 (EDT)

... and I'd like to point out that Mathematica's animation Export
capabilities take up way too much RAM and CPU (and disk space if
you're talking about AVI exports) relative to the animation
length/complexity

OOTH, there is no good substitute for Mathematica's other capabilities
- so I take what I can get...

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/