Re: Re: Copying cell contents?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69965] Re: [mg69918] Re: Copying cell contents?
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <yat at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:16:07 -0400 (EDT)

G'day,
I believe the closest you will get is to paste the cell contents as a
graphic. So if you don't want to edit anything at all once it is in
your external app, select either the cell group (note this will also
copy the In[] and Out[] tags) or the part you want to copy (this will
leave out the In[] and Out[] tags), then Edit -> Copy As -> (Choose
one of, PICT, Bitmap PICT, etc) and paste it into your document. Then
you can fiddle around with the external app and its associated
nuances. My apologies for jumping into the middle of the thread. I
can't recall if this was suggested before.
Regards
Yas