Re: Depurating tool
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74728] Re: Depurating tool
- From: "Michael Weyrauch" <michael.weyrauch at gmx.de>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:59:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hello, I think you need Wolfram Workbench, a great new tool. Unfortunately, I guess, it is only available right now to Premier Service customers. But that you need to ask customer support of WRI. Michael Weyrauch "Miguel Gil" <mibelair at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eunqjk$88f$1 at smc.vnet.net... >I want to locate my errors as soon as possible and then to correct it. > When the package is enough big, the location and correction is very tedious. > > Does there exist a tool to depurate my packages.