Re: Depurating tool

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74759] Re: Depurating tool
  • From: David Bailey <dave at>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 04:03:22 -0400 (EDT)

Miguel Gil wrote:
> I want to locate my errors as soon as possible and then to correct it.
> When the package is enough big, the location and correction is very tedious.
> Does there exist a tool to depurate my packages.
I assume you mean a debugger!

As has already been explained, you could use the Wolfram Workbench.
However, like to debug Mathematica (and other) code using added Print

OK, I am probably a bit of a Luddite, but I find that this is often
easier - particularly if the code in question is recursive.

David Bailey