Re: Closing All Input Cells at Once- KB shortcuts

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I had looked there
but all I found were very small pieces. Ultimately I
could  patch about 20 pieces together and it should
print nicely. I was just hoping that perhaps that other
graphic may have been done without ruining it with
all the unnecessary flourishes which make it unprintable.