  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74845] Plot a simple function
  • From: "Paul K." <jorgecordero at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 05:02:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, a simple query. Do you know how could I plot the entropy function
in Mathematica? I wish to produce an image similar to this one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Binary_entropy_plot.png

Do you know how could I plot mutual information between two random
variables X and Y in a 3D surface in Mathematica?

Thanks!

Paul.