Plot a simple function

Hi, a simple query. Do you know how could I plot the entropy function
in Mathematica? I wish to produce an image similar to this one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Binary_entropy_plot.png

Do you know how could I plot mutual information between two random
variables X and Y in a 3D surface in Mathematica?

Thanks!

Paul.