Job opportunities at Wolfram Research

Wolfram Research is expanding and we are seeking Mathematica programmers and
experienced Mathematica users.

Our primary openings are full-time positions at our headquarters in
Champaign, Illinois.  There is also some potential for part-time and/or
remote positions, as well as positions at our Oxford, UK and Boston
locations.

To apply, please visit www.wolfram.com/opportunities.