Job opportunities at Wolfram Research

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74896] Job opportunities at Wolfram Research
  • From: "Laura Johnston" <lauraj at>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:19:29 -0400 (EDT)

Job opportunities at Wolfram Research

Wolfram Research is expanding and we are seeking Mathematica programmers and
experienced Mathematica users.

Our primary openings are full-time positions at our headquarters in
Champaign, Illinois.  There is also some potential for part-time and/or
remote positions, as well as positions at our Oxford, UK and Boston

To apply, please visit