Re: reliability function drawing

On 25 =DEubat, 12:43, "=D6m=FCr TOSUN" <omurto... at akdeniz.edu.tr> wrote:
> sorry about message..
>
> i'm using weibull distribution with 2 parameters(shape and scale
> parameters which i have calculated) and trying to draw it's reliability
> function graphic versus time which has an exponential distribution
>
> i search the help files but i think i missed and couldn't see smt. about
> this..

Hi =D6m=FCr,
I am studying on my graduate thesis and my subject is "Reliability and
Warranty Analysis with Weibull Distribution". How can you calculate
beta parameter?I am using weibull 6++ software and can not change beta
parameter.=FDf you want you can send your e-mail to my adress in
turkish.
thanks..