Re: numerical inversion of laplace transform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74899] Re: numerical inversion of laplace transform
  • From: "dantimatter" <dantimatter at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:21:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Roman,

I should have added that my function is only valid for positive times,
so that:    G[t] = Integrate[F[t-x], {x,0,a}]
Substituting z=t-x as you suggest, and  G[t] = Integrate[F[z], {z,t-
a,t}], so that

G'[t] = F[t] - F[t-a]

Now is there a way to get F[t] from this??   The only other
information I have is that F is periodic with a period of 150:  F[t
+150]=F[t].

Thanks for all the help!

dan