Re: convergence conditions correction

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74944] Re: convergence conditions correction
  • From: Bhuvanesh <lalu_bhatt at>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:50:57 -0400 (EDT)

I'm busy at the moment and can't reply to your more recent posts, but I just wanted to say: in addition to discussing these issues on MathGroup, please be sure to report them to support at as bugs/suggestions. Some of them have already been fixed/improved, but there is clearly much room for further improvement.

Wolfram Research