Re: convergence conditions correction

I'm busy at the moment and can't reply to your more recent posts, but I just wanted to say: in addition to discussing these issues on MathGroup, please be sure to report them to support at wolfram.com as bugs/suggestions. Some of them have already been fixed/improved, but there is clearly much room for further improvement.

Bhuvanesh,
Wolfram Research