  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75007] Mathematica help
  • From: "Antal Miklós" <antalmi at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:03:48 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to derive a complex function (containing complex integrals in
trigonometrical functions) with respect to certain variables, and stipulate
that those variables are real. Is such a stipulation possible?
(Now I always get Im' ... and Re'... expressions, because Mathematica
considers the variables complex.)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Mikl=F3s Antal