Eliminate white border around DensityPlot?

I want to combine multiple frameless (i.e., Frame->False) DensityPlots
in a GraphicsArray with no gap or white space between individual plots,
and with certain features in the individual plots lining up where the
plots meet.

Using GraphicsSpacing->{0,0} doesn't do it; the individual density plots
seem to have a white border around them.  GraphicsSpacing->{-0.1,0.1}
comes close to what I want, but with some odd features.

Any way to eliminate the white border?  [I know about the alternative
way to combine graphics using Show[Graphics{Rectangle[-],...}]], but
haven't gotten to trying it yet.)