Re: how to get the table

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75161] Re: how to get the table
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:27:56 -0400 (EDT)

bhargavi wrote:
> hi..to everyone,
> my doubt is,i have one expression,interms of one variable x.
> \!\(f \((x)\) = \(-\(\(12\ \((1 + \[ExponentialE]\^\(1\/\@x\) - 2\ \((\
> (-1\) \
> + \[ExponentialE]\^\(1\/\@x\))\)\ \@x)\)\^2\)\/\(\((1 + \
> \[ExponentialE]\^\(1\/\@x\))\)\^2 - 24\ \((1 + 3\ \[ExponentialE]\^
> \(1\/\@x\) \
> + \[ExponentialE]\^\(2\/\@x\))\)\ x +
>             60\ \((\(-1\) + \[ExponentialE]\^\(2\/\@x\))\)\ x\^\(3/2\)
> \)\)\)\),
> this is the exp.i wann to get the values of f(x) at
> x=0,0.02,0.04,0.06,0.08,0.1.
> i tried in the table format.i got only onvalues of f(x).plz tell me
> this kind of range or any other range of x,how to get the f(x).
> thanking you.
> bhargavi.

Neither Mathematica nor I can parse/read/interpret the above expression.
You should use the *InputForm*  when copying an expression from a
Mathematica notebook to an email client. To do so, select the cell(s)
you want to include in your email, then within the *Cell* menu select
either *Convert To* or *Display As* and choose *InputForm*. Finally,
copy and paste as usual.

Regards,
Jean-Marc