Signals and systems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75284] Signals and systems
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:19:00 -0400 (EDT)

People who use the Signals&Systems package might be able to help me.

I want to design an ordinary RC-lowpass with the DesignAnalogFilter

What's the correct filter specification? I used

But this doesn't return the correct 3dB at the corner frequency and neither
the correct slope of 20dB/decade.

Where's my error?

Oliver Friedrich