Signals and systems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75284] Signals and systems
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:19:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hallo,

People who use the Signals&Systems package might be able to help me.

I want to design an ordinary RC-lowpass with the DesignAnalogFilter
function.

What's the correct filter specification? I used

Passband[10^(-3/10),{0,wg}],
Stopband[10^(-23/10),{10*wg,Infinity}]

But this doesn't return the correct 3dB at the corner frequency and neither
the correct slope of 20dB/decade.

Where's my error?

Oliver Friedrich