  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75434] Loading packages from the internet?
  • From: Heiko Damerau <heiko.damerau.news at cern.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:42:32 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

     Maybe I have overlooked something very simple, but I am looking for
a simple way to load Mathematica packages from an URL. That means, I
would like to put my packages somewhere on a directory that is
accessible from the web (http://www.xxx.xx/xxx/xxx/package.m) and load
them with any other computer running Mathematica (with network
connection, of course), directly from the web resource.

     Does anybody has an idea how this could be done easily?

     Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Heiko