Re: Exclusions inconsistancy

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79727] Re: Exclusions inconsistancy
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 04:02:55 -0400 (EDT)

The documentation doesn't say that Exclusions and ExclusionsStyle plots
asymptotes. It only plots excluded regions. In the odd cases you cite the
excluded region defines a line but in the even cases it only defines a point
at infinity.

It would be nice to know the actual algorithm used, especially for
2-dimensional exclusion regions. For the plots you cite it probably draws a
line between the left and right limits.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net