Re: Mathematica 6.0 math.exe question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79707] Re: Mathematica 6.0 math.exe question
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:52:22 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200707260929.FAA05445@smc.vnet.net><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Thanks Everyone!!!
> I think the -run was something I got from another post. Because this
> is only my 5th day working with Mathematica, I am getting different
> commands and switches jumbled because of all the information I've been
> trying to shove into my brain on short notice. I did finally get the
> command line option to work, it will even take full path names for the
> input and output files, which is what I really wanted.
If you are new to Mathematica, I would strongly advise you to start with
the notebooks (Mathematica.exe) and worry about running the kernel
directly (which is what you are doing with Math.exe) until later if you
Prev by Date:
Re: finding the weighted degree of a polynomial
Next by Date:
Re: Exclusions inconsistancy
Previous by thread:
Wolfram Notebook Indexer and Searching Notebooks
Next by thread:
Re: removing those annoying $$$$'s from local variables names?