Re: activate more than one core in Mathematica 6.0 (for win)?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79773] Re: activate more than one core in Mathematica 6.0 (for win)?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 05:50:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, that is the reason why there is a Parallel Computing Toolkit. Regards Jens kristoph wrote: > Hi, > > How can Mathematica 6.0 use more than one core of a quad core cpu > under Windows Vista? During calculations the system requires only 25 % > of its capacity. This implies that it uses only one of the four cores. > > Thanks for answer, > Kristoph > >