Re: how to create a coustom coordinate system ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79783] Re: how to create a coustom coordinate system ?
- From: Magician <jadoo.dost at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 05:55:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jul 26, 4:45 am, Magician <jadoo.d... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi!, > I have a slightly different coorinate system that is'nt like any of > the existing coordinates in matematica. > > i know ... > > r=f(u,v,w) > z=g(uvw) > phi=h(u,v,w) > > r,z,phi is the clylindrical system. How to compute Divergence, curl, > Lapacian , etc ... in this new system ? > thanks in advance PLEEZZZ help me on this !!! re-posting it again ....