Re: Re: spurious $Aborted messages. How to track down cause?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79799] Re: [mg79738] Re: spurious $Aborted messages. How to track down cause?
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 06:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200708031025.GAA12226@smc.vnet.net>
On 3 Aug 2007, at 12:25, Nasser Abbasi wrote:
> Mathematica needs a feature to have line numbers displayed in the
> notebook, with on/off switch, and error messages that gives the line
> number as well with the message. So when an error happen, the user can
> see the exact location of the error.
And how would that be useful for debugging one-liners?
Prev by Date:
Re: Convective diffusion equation in 2D
Next by Date:
Changing "point" styles in 3D plots
Previous by thread:
Re: spurious $Aborted messages. How to track down cause?
Next by thread:
OpenAuthorTools palette missing from V6 ?