Want Combinatorica graph to web page w alt text and links under each vertex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79787] Want Combinatorica graph to web page w alt text and links under each vertex
  • From: dontdont at gmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 05:57:57 -0400 (EDT)

I have a large amount of data to visualize from an overall
perspective but I also need to be able to easily see two
increasing levels of detail about individual items.

Using Combinatorica to generate a graph with verticies
and edges now generates a good overall view of the information.

What seems like the next step for exploring the data
is to export this as html and have alt-text appear when
I hover the mouse over a vertex or edge, and link to a web
page if I click on that.

With the new emphasis in 6 on importing, managing, and
exploring data, is there anything out there that could
accomplish this without lots of manual work?

If someone knows of a way to do this I have one or two
other applications for this that might be of general interest
to other users of Mathematica 6.

thanks