Re: Serious Problem with GridLines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79800] Re: Serious Problem with GridLines
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 06:04:43 -0400 (EDT)

I reveived a nice answer from Chris Chiasson who passed on an answer from
James Mulnix at WRI Technical Support.

It appears that Graphics now has Method as an option and among the methods
are the following:

Method -> {"AxesInFront" -> True/False}
Method -> {"GridLinesInFront" -> True/False}

and that gives the control we need.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net