Re: Re: Paul Abbott Chebyshev Article

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79804] Re: Re: Paul Abbott Chebyshev Article
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 04:50:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Carl.  I see that now.  Thanks.  Also, I just finished reading one of Paul's articles in the Mathematica Journal where he advocated using Traditional Form.  I mentioned here not to, but that was just my personal preference and perhaps I would have worded it differently had I known about his article beforehand.