Re: Solving differential equations with parameters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79821] Re: Solving differential equations with parameters
- From: Ivan <darknails at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 04:58:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Aug 4, 12:07 pm, Ivan <darkna... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I am trying to solve the differential equations like > > y'[x]= - Sin[ p*x + y[x] ] > > where p is a parameter. Now I want to solve the equation with respect > to x for a range of values of p, instead for just a single p. > What is the best way to do it? To make it clearer.. In fact I want to get the numerical solution of y[x] for a range of value of p. One way is to solve it iteratively from p=p1 to p=p2. But I don't know how to do that..