Re: activate more than one core in Mathematica 6.0 (for win)?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79825] Re: activate more than one core in Mathematica 6.0 (for win)?
- From: kristoph <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 03:32:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On 4 Aug., 11:54, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku... at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > that is the reason why there is a Parallel Computing Toolkit. > > Regards > Jens > > kristoph wrote: > > Hi, > > > How can Mathematica 6.0 use more than one core of a quad core cpu > > under Windows Vista? During calculations the system requires only 25 % > > of its capacity. This implies that it uses only one of the four cores. > > > Thanks for answer, > > Kristoph Thanks for all the answers. Regarding the parallel toolkit I think it is not up to date to separate it from the general version. But that's how it is. All the best, Kristoph