a problem about NDSolve and NIntegrate

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg79936] a problem about NDSolve and NIntegrate
  • From: lynn <lynn0701 at>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 05:18:27 -0400 (EDT)

I'm tring to solve a diffrential equation with

its upper boundary as a variable.

and then I want to integrate it, and define

it as a funcion with two variable.

However, I don't know why it doesn't work at the second step.

my equation is as following,

function f works well, however there's some problem in funcion n,

and it's confused me for a long time...,

thanks for your help!!

Best Regards!!