Re: Lattice operations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79999] Re: Lattice operations
- From: ben <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9 Aug., 11:51, "alexxx.ma... at gmail.com" <alexxx.ma... at gmail.com>
> Do somebody knows if in M exist operations dealing with lattices
> I am specifically interested in the possibility to feed a graph
> representing a poset [http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PartiallyOrderedSet.html
> ] to a function, and this function should return True if a poset is
> also a lattice.
> ... I hope it isnt asking too much!
> thanks for any info.
> Alessandro Magni
Prev by Date:
Re: ListPlot problem
Next by Date:
Re: data format on y axis
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
a problem about NDSolve and NIntegrate