Question about EventHandler - missing documentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79989] Question about EventHandler - missing documentation
  • From: Mariusz Jankowski <mjankowski at usm.maine.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:48:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, I guess this is another one of those "Missing in the
documentation" posts. I am working with EventHandler and cannot find
complete documentation on the type of "events" supported. For example,
"MouseClicked" is not listed although it shows up in many examples! For
the partial listing see EventHandler in Doc. Center.

Specifically, I wanted to define an Alt-Click event but cannot figure
out how to refer to a mouse click while holding down the "Alt" key.

Thanks for any help, Mariusz