Printing Settings > Headers and Footers, broken?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80150] Printing Settings > Headers and Footers, broken?
- From: Martin Schoenecker <ms_usenet at gmx.de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:50:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
In Mathematica 6 (WinXP Pro), printing with headers seems to be broken.
Instead of useful information, the Cell[...] is printed verbatim. Can
you confirm that, or suggest a workaround?
Prev by Date:
Graphing an inequality
Next by Date:
Re: question about a book
Previous by thread:
Re: Graphing an inequality
Next by thread:
How does Solve works ??