[Mathematics 6] How to modify Table created using Insert->New table?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80203] [Mathematics 6] How to modify Table created using Insert->New table?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
Hello; I created a table using Insert->New->Table (Grid[..]) Then I changed the cell style to text, and started entering data into the table. Now I find I am unable to add new row or column or do anything as far as changing the property of the Grid is display in front of me in the notebook. Ofcourse If I had created the grid using the Grid command directly, then I can do anything I want, but it is much easier doing it using the Insert->... How does one modify a Table created using the interface as above? Nothing I did seem to work. Please tell me it is possible to do that becuase I know I would always have the need to add row/column sometime. thanks, Nasser