Re: Graphics output in Mathematica 6 functions ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80355] Re: Graphics output in Mathematica 6 functions ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 05:40:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, if you function create a graphics, just return it, if th graphics is a side effect Print it Regards Jens Alex wrote: > Hi, > > one modification in Mathematica 6 is that a semicolon at the end of a plot > command suppresses the output of the complete graphics. > My question is now how can I generate graphics output from one of my > own functions? > I must not have a semicolon at the end of the Plot command because > otherwise no diagram appears, but on the other hand I need a semicolon > to separate the different commands within my function !? > > Alex > >