Re: Graphics output in Mathematica 6 functions ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80350] Re: Graphics output in Mathematica 6 functions ?
- From: pbuttgereit at proderm.de
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 05:37:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Alex, wrap the Print[ ] command around the graphics You want to put out as a side effect. I first was puzzeled, too, when I found this new behaviour. But I find this more consistent than controlling graphics output with DisplayFunction as in the previous versions. Regards, Peter On 17 Aug., 08:09, Alex <axel.kow... at rub.de> wrote: > Hi, > > one modification in Mathematica 6 is that a semicolon at the end of a plot > command suppresses the output of the complete graphics. > My question is now how can I generate graphics output from one of my > own functions? > I must not have a semicolon at the end of the Plot command because > otherwise no diagram appears, but on the other hand I need a semicolon > to separate the different commands within my function !? > > Alex