Dashing with alternating colors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80367] Dashing with alternating colors?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 03:36:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
Any simple PlotStyle to plot a curve with segments in alternating colors?
[I can think of plotting the curve twice, in alternating colors, dashed
both times, and somehow offsetting the dashes (how to do that
accurately?) -- or plotting it solid once, then overlaying it dashed in
the other color. But a neater way?]
Prev by Date:
Re: Complexity explosion in linear solve
Next by Date:
Best practise for defining shortened display versions of custom functions
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues
Next by thread:
RE: Dashing with alternating colors?