Re: Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80555] Re: Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues
- From: Sebastian Meznaric <meznaric at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 03:00:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi guys Thanks for the responses. I am not using export. What I do is I select the cell with the graphic and then right click on the bar next to the cell and use File -> Save As... and then select PDF. However, the problem is (partially) solved. The problem seems to have been that the notebook I had was created in Mathematica 5 while I was using v6. Strange as it may sound when I corrected all the compatibility issues and re-evaluated the entire notebook to regenerate the troublesome graphic anew it worked. Save as produced a PDF with the correct page size. While the problem is solved, it would still be nice not to have to re- evaluate the notebook each time one has an notebook from the old version and tries to do something similar...