On partitioning lists by intervals

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80396] On partitioning lists by intervals
  • From: "Mauricio Esteban Cuak" <cuak2000 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 05:03:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello there.
I'm just starting in mathematica and I realise this is a very basic
question, but I tried to find an answer on the documentation center
for a couple of hours and on the archive for mathgroup, but couldn't
find it.
I have a list of say 500 different random values. I need to divide it
in n intervals of fixed length (for example, the lowest value is 0 and
the maximum 100 so I need to get sublists of values that go from 0 to
10, 10 to 20, etc.)
Thanks for your help!

cd