Re: Missing information in Mathematica 6.0 Documentation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80512] Re: Missing information in Mathematica 6.0 Documentation
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:54:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <14913482.1187821938493.JavaMail.root@m35> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <faj6bu$9d2$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> I have to agree with Owen. A newbie wouldn't know what a "package" is, how
> to "load" one, or even that they need to be loaded.
And it certainly seems to me that if a command Need's to have some
package loaded, that requirement *absolutely* ought to be noted in any
Help message or other documentation related to that command -- and
fairly high up near the top of the documentation page.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: 6.0 Get Graphics Coordinates...
Previous by thread:
Re: RE: Re: Missing information in Mathematica 6.0 Documentation
Next by thread:
Re: Dashing with alternating colors?