Re: 6.0 Get Graphics Coordinates...

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg80518] Re: 6.0 Get Graphics Coordinates...
  • From: David <zhenre at>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:57:49 -0400 (EDT)

I really love the palettes and dynamics I found in this discussion.
Is there anyway to make the locators stick to the nearest curve?  Often one wants to read off a point on a curve and it would be nice to have it automatically stick to the curve.  It would also be great if you could have two cursors and have it compute the dx and dy (much like the program IGOR does).  It seems like it is not a huge leap from where you guys are at and it would make mathematica infinitely more useful for data analysis.