Another question on lists

Hello again.Thank you very much for your previous help. However, I
seem to stumble on another rock:

I  have a list of n sub-lists with different number of elements. I
want to select the list with the highest number of elements.
I tried to combine the Select function with Lenght but couldn't do it:

Select[list, Length /@ list >= Max[Length /@ list] &]

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

cd

P.D.: Any tips,websites, books, on how to learn some basic programming
on Mathematica?
I'm slowly beginning to read "The Mathematica Book"...should I just
concentrate on that?