Re: Cell brackets on left ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80660] Re: Cell brackets on left ?
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:13:37 -0400 (EDT)

Once, a while ago, I made the suggestion to WRI that there be an
option for puting cell brackets on the left.  The sensible reply was
that it didn't make sense to do this because then the multiple levels
of cell brackets would force the text and paragraph indentation to
become unpredictably ragged.  Of course this begs the question of how
the cell brackets should be handled for a Hebrew language localized
version of Mathematica...
--David