Re: Save notebooks as hierarchy of Web pages in V6?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80708] Re: [mg80663] Save notebooks as hierarchy of Web pages in V6?
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 04:22:36 -0400 (EDT)

I received some advice from several in this group, from
which I constructed the following set of commands that does
it:

nbstring =
   "/Path/To/notebook.nb"

htmlstring =
   "/Path/to/classes/html/directory"

nb = NotebookOpen[nbstring]

Export[htmlstring, nb, "HTML", "ConvertClosed" -> "LinkedPage"]

This will create links from closed cells. Those links will
point to html (with gifs, etc) for the contents of the
closed cells...

WCC