Mathematica 6.0 CSV export with ";" as delimiter?

I find I need to Export a file from Mathematica 6.01  in CSV format,
except I need to use semicolon for the delimiter, rather than comma.

The documentation alludes to "many options" that might influence how
this might be accomplished, but I can't find the options themselves.

So please, granting I may be blind, where is this documented and how
is it done??

Thanks in advance...