Re: Sound recorder
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80747] Re: Sound recorder
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:46:47 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sdrc92126 at gmail.com wrote:
> How do I get at the data recorded through the DialogBox? This is
> probably an easy question, but have not been able to find the answer.
The record menu item has been removed from the 6.0 menu for some strange
reason, but the code is still there. It makes a .wav file, which can be
imported as sampled sound using Import. Of course, you can also use
Import on sound files created in other ways.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 6.0 CSV export with ";" as delimiter?
Next by Date:
How to get Table not to return Null?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Sound recorder