Notebook programming: SelectionMove[] for nested subgroups?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83814] Notebook programming: SelectionMove[] for nested subgroups?
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:44:29 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I have text cells A, B, C
C is a subgroup of B; B is a subgroup of A,

Initially, all subgroups are closed.  I'd like to be able to
open them one at a time, moving down a subgroup, opening,
move down another subgroup, etc.

I've tried doing this with SelectionMOve[nb,Next,CellGroup]

But, I can't see how to traverse the subgroups...

Any advice?
Thanks, Craig