Can't Save Style Sheet with Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83813] Can't Save Style Sheet with Notebook
  • From: Joe Sneed <jsneed at mines.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:43:57 -0500 (EST)

I run V6.01m under Windows XP.

I appear to be unable to save user constructed, V5.1 legacy style with a
notebook in V6.01.

The style sheet is installed and appears on the style menu. When I save
a file with this style sheet and and reopen the file I must reload the
style sheet. This does not happen with the system defined style sheets,
nor did is happen with earlier version of Mathematica.

Any advice much appreciated...

Joe

--
Joe Sneed
Division of Liberal Arts and International Studies
mailto:jsneed at mines.edu
http://www.mines.edu/fs_home/jsneed/