Can't Save Style Sheet with Notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83813] Can't Save Style Sheet with Notebook
- From: Joe Sneed <jsneed at mines.edu>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:43:57 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Colorado School of Mines
I run V6.01m under Windows XP.
I appear to be unable to save user constructed, V5.1 legacy style with a
notebook in V6.01.
The style sheet is installed and appears on the style menu. When I save
a file with this style sheet and and reopen the file I must reload the
style sheet. This does not happen with the system defined style sheets,
nor did is happen with earlier version of Mathematica.
Any advice much appreciated...
Division of Liberal Arts and International Studies
Colorado School of Mines
Golden CO USA
mailto:jsneed at mines.edu
Prev by Date:
Notebook programming: SelectionMove for nested subgroups?
Next by Date:
a definite integral
Previous by thread:
Re: Notebook programming: SelectionMove for nested subgroups?
Next by thread:
Re: Can't Save Style Sheet with Notebook